Does success matter in your life?
We all want to be successful, happy and healthy. I believe it is interlinked. Happiness cannot be attained without physical and mental health likewise success plays a vital role in complete happiness. The degree of success may matter from person to person but all the parents in the communities want their children to be successful in a specific manner with common attributes like:
- Well-mannered and groomed
- Kind and Compassionate
- Patient and tolerant or toughness
- Curious, obedient and honest
- Deep-rooted values and Ethics.
Are You Helping Your Child to Find Their Road to Success?
You know the strengths of your child and can work on the weakness with a dedication that of course determines your child’s success in living up to various levels. As a parent it is our responsibility to work on the parenting skills continuously, I know continuously sounds too much but trust me you have a long way to go… move slowly but keep walking and keep working on loved ones. We are the gardeners, we can provide them with a safe and sound environment, to meet their basic survival needs like shelter, food, clothing, medical care and protection from harm. But what else does a child need To Be Successful in Life?
The Kids can bloom and grow when we provide them with the opportunities, chances, faith and environment to learn. Find the important ways to help your child ready for future success:
- Good school and best neighbourhood
- Portray happy and less stressed personality of yourself
- Let them help with chores
- Develop a habit of reading daily
- Ask questions to extend the limits
- Make them learn math and problem-solving skills
- Encourage to have a command over the language
- Help them to find the interest and respect their passion
- Let them know what you expect
- Praise them wisely
- Develop family rituals and values
- Stimulate story talks and treat it as the real situation
- Treat every day or past experiences as learning opportunities for both of you
- Take play seriously and let them enjoy life
- Develop discipline and importance of focus
- Lead by an example, if possible your example.
The child and parent bond is the most beautiful and ever-lasting relationship, we can help our kids to be the best possible version of themselves. Every person is unique and transforms a road to success with milestones to show the path to society. No road can be successful and without problems, if anger and ego exist inside people, fulfil love, respect and freedom in your kid’s life. Trust them and let them spread their wings.